Have you ever wondered how a person learned to make or do something? I always marvel at the things people can craft and want to know how they did it. With this huge compilation of tutorials, you also can learn how to make amazing products to sell online, at craft shows, or anywhere else!
I had some basic criteria for choosing the tutorials in this post.
- Every tutorial had to be beginner friendly. Even a “non-crafty” person could make these!
- Every craft had to turn out looking stellar. No Becky Home-Ecky crafts here!
I also conveniently organized the tutorials by category—candles, coasters, cups & mugs, decor, dishes & planters, ornaments, printables, and soaps & beauty. If one category interests you more than the others, feel free to skip down to that section.
For more great craft and design tutorials, follow me on Pinterest. And don’t forget to subscribe to the newsletter below!
All images link directly back to the original tutorial. Links can also be found in each individual caption.
For more posts on how to make money, check out these!
1) This make and sell craft is great because you can always find cast off, low price teacups at thrift stores and yard sales.
2) These would be great to make for wedding decorations!
3) A unique and glitzy take on a poured candle.
4) A classic. Will mason jars ever go out of style?
5) These coasters certainly have a wow factor!
6) These end up with a watercolor look to them, which is very on trend.
7) These coasters are so bright and modern!
8) I’m all for cheap, dollar store materials getting turned into a fancy, resellable craft!
9) You’ll never get the same coaster twice with this tutorial, which is part of the handmade appeal!
Cups and Mugs
10) As with most handmade mugs and cups, be sure to note that these are hand wash only!
11) You could do so many cute geometric designs with this.
13) Seriously crazy easy with beautiful results.
14) Vases as bright as the flowers in them! You could create themed collections and sell them in sets.
15) Super cute and beginner seamstress friendly. Win-win.
16) This wreath is rustic and almost free to make. I think it would look great on a wall, too!
17) I love these little garlands around the holidays. You can dress up a mini tree or string them up around your kitchen.
18) You could use the tutorial to make any variety of shapes. A great way to use up old corks!
19) These canvases are so easy and very striking. You could make a variety of sizes and colors to match anyone’s decor!
20) My own wreath tutorial is easy and produces beautiful results, I believe. But don’t just take my word for it! Give it a try.
Dishes and planters
21) You won’t believe you actually made these once you’re through. They are so easy but turn out so adorable!
23) I had a friend once who told me, “Everything is cuter when it’s tiny.” These mini planters prove her point.
24) Some more bright vases using very basic items!
25) Christmas really is coming up fast. Now is the perfect time to start planning and offering Christmas ornaments!
26) These also make simply lovely gift tags.
27) These would be really sweet to market for teachers’ Christmas gifts!
28) Another craft with lots of room for personalization!
29) I love that these look both classic and updated.
30) You could even add an initial on the front after creating a custom color ornament!
31) Printables are great because you only have to make it once and you don’t have to worry about shipping! Michelle’s tips give good advice for the design of your printables.
32) Ok, so this one is not a tutorial as much as helping you sell the printables you’ve made!
Bonus: Check out these tutorials to make some gorgeous graphics for your printables!
Soap and Beauty
33) These gorgeous soaps from A Beautiful Mess are sure to catch your eye!
34) “Lemon and pepper” just sounds so grown up and sophisticated, doesn’t it?
35) This adorable sugar scrub is a grown up spin on the sand art you made in preschool.
36) The beauty of lip balm is that you can customize it with your own choice of safe, wholesome ingredients! So important for something that will be right on your mouth.
37) These are some seriously cute, juicy looking soaps. And they use melt and pour base!
38) Bath salts and unicorns are so trendy right now. Jump right on that with these fizzy bath salts. Give the people what they want!
39) Forget scary lye and hot process/cold process. This tutorial shows you how to repurpose already made bars. You can then add your favorite scents and flavors (Tea! Essential oils!)
That should give you plenty of scope for imagination and inspiration to get your creative gears wound up! Subscribe to the newsletter for more great information and freebies, and follow me on Pinterest for a continual stream of great inspiration!